Online Help & Tutorials
Most new clients find this following implementation plan to be most effective. Note: it is not required to add any of the following data to your new Maxpanda Account. You may submit work orders anytime you are ready.
- If you have numerous buildings and locations, it would most time effective to have us convert your data into your Maxpanda account for you. Click here to learn how. Taking this route, your data will be imported overnight.
- Upon signing in click on (left main menu) – COMPANY and select PREFERENCES. If you want to show time stamps on your work orders choose YES. If you want to create work orders using minutes (i.e. a PM should take 45 minutes and is due today) then select 24 Hour Time Format. Selecting the 12 hour format makes PM scheduling/closing an all day standard.
- Click Company Setup (left main menu) – Maxpanda comes with the standard Location Type, Asset Type, Asset Status, Work Order Category and Work Order Priority. If you need to add and define your own please do so now.
- If your data has not been imported by our team you may add your BUILDINGS (left main menu) – Very important since BUILDINGS are the parents to LOCATIONS & ASSETS.
- Add your LOCATIONS – When submitting a work order you can use BUILDINGS to filter thousands of LOCATIONS easily.
- Add your ASSETS – Since your LOCATIONS are populated, you and your Vendors will know where the ASSET is location. Note: you can always add more buildings, locations and assets at any time, even if we have imported your data for you.
- Invite USERS – We have 8 predefined roles to choose from when inviting USERS. Simply enter a user’s email address, select a role and they do the rest.
- Add your PARTS – Parts are associated to ASSETS and the inventory/cost is tracked by the system.
- Add your DOCUMENTS – If you have pictures of your ASSETS or LOCATIONS etc…it’s time to add those to your library.
- Create TASKS – Your TASK library will help you save time when adding new TASKS to wo’s or pm’s for approval. Create as many TASKS you think may occur in your company and they’ll be available ad hoc. Each TASK TEMPLATE holds unlimited TASKS, be creative!
- Create PM’s (preventative maintenance schedules) through your PM library on your left main menu – Never again will your organization miss required maintenance with a PM in place.
- Schedule an internal maintenance meeting. Create new processes around your new Maxpanda CMMS Software. Slowly roll them out to your co-workers and vendors.