Create a new part
- Go to your PARTS tab and CREATE PART
- Fill in required fields:
- Name – Enter the name of the part
- Enter all the necessary non-required fields you wish to complete;
- Part number – Enter any part number associated with the part you’re creating in your Maxpanda system
- Quantity – how many parts do you have in inventory?
- Unit price – the price of the part
- Minimum level – At which point does inventory require replenishment? By checking in the ‘send email’ box, you will be notified when the inventory of the part you’re creating reaches a certain level.
- Notes – you may include any notes pertaining to the part
- Supplier – Select the supplier from the drop down list. If you need to create a new vendor, Please review VENDORS (section 13) by clicking here.
- Storage location – Select the location in which the part is part from the drop down menu. If you need to create a new location, please review LOCATIONS (section 11) by clicking here
- Files – any pictures or documents you wish to attach regarding the part
You can also edit any building you have created by click on the edit button in VIEW ALL